March 17, 2011

I bought a bunch of curricula and made some plans and announced it was time to sit down and study.  Riley said, "oh, I changed my mind, I don't want to do that anymore."  Umm humm.  Just as I suspected.  Just as last time.   But that's okay.  Its good to explore different ideas about learning.  Its good to expand our possibilities.  And its great to have new resources in the house.

Since we began homeschooling I've had it in mind to make a Multiplication Tables Quilt.  Which means, yes, I've been designing it now in my mind for seven years.  I think its time to get on the quilting train again.  I'll add quilting to my other list of projects.  Riley pointed out that we don't need anymore quilts.

Don't need anymore quilts?  What on earth can she possibly mean?  I can't even compute that statement.  But math has never been my strongest subject.  Although, I did make an A+ on a paper I wrote in college titled: "The Mathematics of Quilting".  The professor even asked if he could keep a copy, which was so shockingly delightful to me, I gave the paper to him for keeps.

1 comment:

val said...

How could anyone have too many quilts?

LOL

I love that the professor wanted the paper.

love, V