October 2, 2008


I am still learning how to use blogger and videos. Maybe this will work. I took this a couple of weeks ago when we were halter breaking Raspberry. She doesn't live on a chain anymore. That was only for a couple of days. Now she spends her time grazing in the field with the other farm animals.

I am still sick. Still sitting in bed. But the farmer let me know, today, he is going to pick up two orphaned baby cows. Tiny babies. Two day old babies. Babies that need bottle feeding! I tell you, this farm gig is the coolest thing EVER. I said to him, "Well, if you need help with those bottles we are your crew!" He laughed. He knows he can't keep us away.

Hey groovy, my little movie posted. The kids were subdued because they had just found Nibbler dead in his stall. So this isn't the jolliest video ever. But it posted and it works. Cool.

3 comments:

candyn said...

Yay, I get to hear your accent :)

Your kids are beautiful. I love how you kept saying, hold her 'just like a pony'. How cool. My kids would have been all... "how do you hold a pony?" City folk...

MOM #1 said...

I know, mommylion, right! I was like, well how do you hold a pony?

The children and the baby cow are all so adorable! She's so little! I didn't know baby cows could be smaller than baby people.

K said...

accent? I have no accent...

You see her, you see her, you see her! Oh, this is so exciting to me. This little baby cow is SO LITTLE and this is just what I've been trying to say. She is little. She is the BEST. And I am in love with her. Now you see. :)