May 18, 2009

My computer is temporarily down. I can't upload any photos right now. I want to show pictures of Grandma Mira and Aunt Katie B. They were here for a four day visit from Vermont and we had a wonderful time. Cousin Brian, and his fiance, Stephanie, stopped by as well. It was a wonderful long weekend, full of love, laughter, pasta, and a moving chicken coop. (Oh thank you thank you thank you Brian, Stephanie, and the amazingly strong Ms. K Beloved!) Stay tuned for pictures...

Our men are off to the baseball field tonight. So Ry and I drove out to Target to pick up some necessaries. We found excellent bathing suits for everyone. A new bathing suit for me is a big deal. I bought my last one in Galveston Texas, let me think now.....oh, four or possibly five years ago. So, Ry was helping me in the dressing room and I said, "Whew, this is like trying to put the peel back on the banana." She replied, "That is like putting the banana peel on the orange."

I laughed so hard I almost peed in my new suit.

3 comments:

Cecelia (CC) said...

(catch breath, stop laughing, type) ...I am trying very hard not to pee MY pants! Oh Ry! And Kat, Sister, I am right there with ya. Gee that was a good one!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my head off. love you both, V

MOM #1 said...

Well, let me remind you that once you've peed in a suit, you MUST buy it. ;-)