May 30, 2007

Email Exchange with my brother:

Dear Preacher Girl,
Everyone knows that vultures stand for sucky sisters and worse mothers. your loving Brother
Oh yeah, the kids found a $750 gold coin this weekend.

Dear Brother,
You chafe me so!

FOUND A GOLD COIN?! Riley has exactly one goal in life. To find something "rare" and "valuable" and preferably a rare and valuable gold coin. And she wants these things to make her famous.

How? Where? Whoa! Whose is it? Are you going to sell it and use the money to come visit me?


Dearest most precious sister:
I forgot.. you have to be in school to find them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where, exactly, is this school he speaks of?

And those Bramble pictures are making me want a kitty too. But then, I'll go look at my old cat and see a tick crawling on her and come to my senses. Bleah.

:)

K said...

Bramble is so much cuter and more fun than what I have managed to capture on my camera. She likes to carry things, her favorite length of pink yarn, bottle caps, tin foil balls, around in her mouth like a dog. It is too funny.