May 25, 2007

My first meme. I have to admit that this makes me feel like a silly school girl. Hey, how often do I get to feel like that? Cool.

7 Random Things About Me? Ok:
I adore pink and orange together. And I make cool handbags. This is my favorite dress. I put it on this weekend and realised that it is now "too young" for me. What does this mean? It means that when I put this dress on I look like I am trying too hard. Damn!
My husband loves usand picked some flowers for the table.
Sadly, the "Poo Daisies" had to be removed from the dining area.

My bedside table. I love rotary phones. I HATE cell phones.
How my kids see their parents. Note the cerebral arrows.
The current organisation of our art supplies.
My favorite painting, a water color of the NC estuaries done by a neighbor in '74. As a child I never noticed the dark sky. Psychological profile? Our home library. It might look like this for a very long time.

I now tag: Regular Mom and Fourmother and Supernatural.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love how you used pictures to show some of your favorites! Pictures are like little glimpses of your life. I don't know why more people don't use the heck out of them. Too bad the blogger format is so sucky :P I might throw a couple pics in too, it's a great idea.

K said...

The blogger format is soooo very sucky, isn't it. I thought it was just me but it isn't. Blogger sucks for posting pictures.

It rocks for being free, though.

Anonymous said...

FYI~ load your pictures via Flickr or Picasa (from google) and it is MUCH MUCH easier....you can upload pictures to either of the above and then load them to blogger with your entry.
Kris