October 20, 2009


Oh this is the nerdiest thrill for me.  Presenting:  Raspberry Dairy.  I live in a small house.  We don't have anything like a utility room or a pantry or even spare shelves.   But NEXT TUESDAY! we will bring Ms. Six home.  And I will be processing milk everyday thereafter for, hopefully, a long time.   And I need a place for my tools: my cowgirl boots, my milk buckets, clabber pots, jars, strainers, butter separator, and lids.  So today, I got one.   Ahhhhhhh sooooooo exciting.  Ugh.  I can hardly contain myself. 

6 comments:

rae said...

Katherine, that IS exciting! I'm thrilled for you.

Joe said...

hey - cool! where did THAT come from?!? -joe

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's beautiful. If you're happy, I'm happy. love, V

K said...

One of the reasons I love my husband is because he is the sort of man who says "hey - cool! where did THAT come from?!?" when he could have just as easily said: Wow, wtf? We have purchased that same set of shelves FIVE times and every time, you get rid of them. But did he say that? No. :D I love you, my love! They came from Lowes. I got a really good deal on them too.

candyn said...

Wow! I am excited for you and tired for you. Sounds cool and fun and sort of exhausting - but in a good way ;0)

Congratulations on the beginning of Raspberry Dairy!

MOM #1 said...

Hey I'm super excited about the Raspberry Dairy too.

It sounds like you have one patient and understanding hubby . . . which makes for a happy wife, happy kids and happy cows.

Great set up!