April 4, 2008

I admit it. The blog is down to nearly nill. I'm basically "chopping bloggoli" here. Over and over again.

Enough. The blog is on hold. We are selling our house. We are moving two miles down the road to a much more expensive, much much tinier, much less well built house, that we love. I have to go stress and freak now. I'll meet you all on the far shore.... by the pond.... later this summer.

I'll be back with pictures and updates. But Our Report Card will be sparse for a while. I feel the need to stop yapping and focus. We've got funding set up. We are all in accord. My buyer bailed out last night, but that's ok. Now to sell and pack. I have rooms to stage, people.

6 comments:

candyn said...

I'll miss your words and inspiring posts, but I totally understand. Everything goes in cycles. I am excited for you - following your hearts on this new adventure. How fun and scary! The only way to live :)

kitten said...

Good luck on your move!

MOM #1 said...

I hope all goes well with your move.

I know it is so physically and emotionally time consuming and draining.

Good luck with it all!

Maria said...

Hooray!! I'm so happy for you! Of course, blogging will take a back seat, like mommylion said 'it goes in cycles'...hope we'll hear from you now and again or get to see a few pictures!

I'll be thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. And come back soon. :)

Sarah said...

I'm so happy that you're moving to a place you love so much. Good luck with the selling...

I'll miss checking your blog every day.