March 12, 2008

Back to furious paddling through the white water, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Beloved Property is being appraised tomorrow. The current tenants have been given official notice to leave within two to 6 months. And Scott root pruned his favorite pink camellia on the property so he can move it up to his house next fall. This last, about the camellia? That's pretty much signing on the dotted line as far as I can tell. You don't move your favorite camellia unless you are double damn dog certain!

I think, I actually really think, we are going to buy The Big House. Why do we call it The Big House? Well because its so much bigger than The Love Shack, of course. Now we will own both.

I think I'll celebrate this news with more pictures from those olden days before.

No comments: