February 12, 2008

The Governor Of NC Kicks Ass

I sent a letter today telling him so:

Dear Governor Easley,

I just read today's article in the Raleigh News and Observer about your fresh ideas and forward thinking proposals "Easley Proposes Advanced Transportation Energy Center". I was grateful when you fought to protect the coast from a Naval airstrip. And I am proud to read that you are proposing ideas such as this "to make electric car batteries more efficient and affordable. Another idea is to set up a grid across the state where people can plug in their cars to recharge." Way to go! Good job! And thank you very much.

Sincerely, Me

Should you care to send your own letter, he can be contacted at this email address: diana.kees@ncmail.net You should include your full name, address, email, and phone number in any letter to any government official.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! I'm just prepping letters to government officials as we speak (er, type).

Amy said...

I agree with you. We've actually had some pretty good governors in NC during my lifetime. I just wish he pushed more of his environmental proposals earlier in his term. As it is we get to start all over next year.

I think this is the first time I've commented, but I have enjoyed reading your blog since I found you on DJ.

Amy