November 29, 2007

Just because I said I wasn't going to blog ever again this month, I'm blogging my fanny off. My girl doesn't feel well. We can't go get done all the things I was planning to go get done. So we are here. The kids watching The Santa Clause ("Laura: All Neil told him was that Santa was more of a feeling. More of a state of mind than an actual person. Scott: Kind of like Neil. Laura: we are just trying to give him a firm grasp on reality. Scott: Yeah, cause we wouldn't want kids running around using their imaginations!") and I avoiding the many things I could be getting done here. For one, I could be making home made tamales RIGHT NOW. But I'm out of masa and so stuck till I get to the store. Yes true, I could go change the sheets..... maybe later. Maybe for now, more lolcats!

1 comment:

Wendy Kagan said...

Wow, you are blogging your fanny off. I like the Santa Claus explanation. And homemade tamales sound so good. Are they hard to make?